The Kentucky Public Service Commission has approved a 10 megawatt solar array, making it the first utility-scale solar energy system to be built in the commonwealth. It’ll be built near the Brown Power Plant in Mercer County, southwest of Lexington. … Read Story
St. Vincent de Paul staff are gearing up for the “organized chaos” of the holiday season. Hundreds of people will be served by volunteers and staff at the St. Vincent de Paul Open Hand Kitchen located in downtown Louisville this … Read Story
Police Brutality Protest Shuts Down Busy Louisville Intersection
Diplomatic Changes Mean Cuban Cigars Will Go Out of Style Eventually, Louisville Shop Owner Says
I-65 Bridge Project Easing Over Holidays
- Carmichael’s Jacen Brown Offers 5 Ideas For Books to Give For the Holidays
- Want to Give Books This Holiday? Gift Recommendations from Carmichael’s Kids.
- Muhammad Ali Hospitalized With Pneumonia
- Louisville Interfaith Communities Holding Vigil to Remember Pakistan School Shooting
- Former U of L Employee Pleads Guilty to Stealing $2.8 Million
- Tribunal Sides With JCPS in Firing of Male High Principal
- EPA Finalizes First National Regulations for Coal Ash
- EPA Touts Enforcement Success for Chemical, Water, Air Violations in Kentucky
- Is Kentucky Prepared for an Infectious Disease Outbreak?
- Kentuckians Don’t Always Enroll in the Best Health Insurance Option