Developers of the Omni Hotel project on Thursday will take their updated plans back to the Louisville committee responsible for overseeing standards for real estate developments downtown. Earlier this month, public comments and questions from committee members flooded a discussion … Read Story
Climate change will begin to have a demonstrative effect on Kentucky’s economy within five years. This is the conclusion from a report released today by the nonprofit Risky Business. The organization is dedicated to exploring the economic effects of climate … Read Story
‘Big’ Affordable Housing Ordinances Stall, For Now, in Metro Council Committee
What Would 2-Way Downtown Louisville Streets Mean For Walkers, Cyclists and Bus Riders?
New Criminal Charge Filed Against Man at Center of Kentucky Banishment Case
- Louisville Beard and Mustache Fans to Face Off (Pun Intended)
- Louisville Has No Public Statues of Women. That Changes This Weekend.
- Strange Fruit: News Round-Up with Marriage Equality Attorney Joe Dunman
- Kentucky State Fair, Parks Take Stand Against Confederate Flag
- University of Louisville Trustees Vote For Bonus, Smaller Raise For President Ramsey
- Consultant Confirms UofL President Ramsey’s Pay is at ‘High End’ of Market; Trustees Recommend Raise
- Residents Ask For Moratorium on Fracking in Kentucky
- Air Quality Alert Issued for Saturday in Louisville
- Anthem Deal For Cigna Would Hasten Health Insurance Consolidation
- Author Discusses the World’s Best Health Care Models–and the Problems With America’s System