Despite the holiday off, the Kentucky state Capitol was bustling this week ahead of worries about the impending snowstorm.
Among the happenings, lawmakers moved forward on anti-abortion legislation, and the state House’s tenuous political balance continued to provide intrigue.
Click the player above for a rundown of what happened this week in Kentucky politics.
- Kentucky Senate Approves In-Person ‘Informed Consent’ Abortion Bill
- Kentucky Senate Panel Votes To Reduce State Funds To Planned Parenthood
- Kentucky Democratic Leaders Show Support For Dan Johnson House Run
- Kentucky Senate President Suggests ‘Austere’ Measures In State Budget
- Commentary: Three Questions About The Governor’s Budget
- Bevin Administration Seeks Extension On EPA Carbon Plan