Jefferson County Public Schools and several other districts in the Louisville area will be closed Monday following overnight snowfall.
The National Weather Service forecasts another inch of snow is possible in the Louisville area before the snowfall ends sometime between 6 and 8 a.m. The weather service’s forecast has called for about two inches of snow in Louisville with more to the north.
Other closed school districts includes:
- Bullitt County Public Schools
- Oldham County Schools
- Jefferson County Catholic Schools
- Spencer County Schools
- Nelson County School District
- New Albany-Floyd County Schools
- Greater Clark County Schools
- Clarksville Community Schools
Update: 2-Hour Delay
Indiana University Southeast will be on a two-hour delay.
Update: Another 2-Hour Delay
Ivy Tech Sellersburg is also on a two-hour delay.